Feb 24, 2021
For today’s dose of deliciousness we’re making Granola Cups.
Simple, quick, no bake and absolutely delicious.
They contain sunflowers seeds which are high in protein, healthy fats, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1 as well as lots of antioxidants. Brilliant to get into your diet - and the diet of your kids!
My kids are absolutely obsessed with these and they also make an excellent breakfast or snack on the go as they are extremely filling!
1.5 Cups Granola
1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds
2 TBSP Maple Syrup
2 TBSP Almond Butter
- Mix all the base ingredients together in a bowl
- Press down into a cup cake pan
- Spoon a TBSP of nut butter over the base
- Melt the chocolate and pour over the top
- Leave to set in the fridge for about an hour
Let me know if you try them!